Monday, August 27, 2012

Tag, you're it....

I made this tag for a very special friend...hope she likes it!!!
I love black and white and when I saw a challenge featuring black and white + a color, I just had to do it.
My brain started creating it before I could even catch a breath. I love it when that happens because usually the project turns out pretty well. And tags are fun and easy. I really enjoy working with them.

I had the polka dot butterflies from a Heidi Swapp chipboard die-cuts that I found at a dollar store!!! Can you believe that? I bought three of those packages and knew that I would really enjoy using them.

Two new stamps were put to good use on the left side of the tag. You can't see it too much but these are going to be my favorites, for right now anyway. I love flourishes and the first stamp is about a 2" wide long strip with leafy vines and flourishes. Really pretty. And the second stamp is a large flourish that is very open, just the way like it.
I know I'll be using these stamps a lot!!!

I added a silver leaf, black ribbon, and white pearl flourishes.



Here's the challenges I entered this tag into:

http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/ swirls and pearls...lots of those on this tag.
http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ using chipboard...mine is Heidi Swapp's

Thank you for stopping by,
Be blessed,

Elena

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous tag! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking Еffective Secrets For womenѕ fгeebies
    Also visit my site ... womens freebies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts.